Scrum Master - Remote Work
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Scrum Master at BairesDev
Our Scrum Master engineers are senior developers deeply committed to quality. They create highly-optimized, production-ready code every day.
They don’t need to be sold on the importance of documentation or team-work because they see it as cornerstones for their work.
They are passionate, active members of our community who enjoy sharing knowledge, challenging, and being challenged by other developers and are truly committed to improving themselves and those around them.
What You’ll Do :
- Assist the team in preparation of ART and Solution Train using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans and other information radiators.
- Coach teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Encourage the collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects / Engineering.
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Improve the flow of value through value streams using the Continuous.
- Delivery Pipeline and DevOps.
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos.
Here’s what we are looking for :
- Solid experience in similar roles.
- Use of agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certifications chords (desirable).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!