Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value.
Our company is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment. Our focus is on continuous improvement and collaboration.
Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first.
We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity.
Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do!
Set sail on a new career with Carnival and help us bring the FUN to life aboard one of our fantastic vessels! We’re looking for dedicated individuals to join us as Galley Attendants!
Working behind the scenes, our Galley Attendants support all areas of the Food Operations department by ensuring the Galleys are clean, all utensils, crockery and cutlery are ready for our guests to use.
You will be an upbeat, positive individual who can’t stop smiling, has a "can do" attitude and can bring the FUN to work every day!
Our Food Outlets are BUSY and our Galley Attendants work hard to maintain the outlets to the highest standards of cleanliness and preparation, so our front facing teams can focus on providing service to guests so they can focus on having a great vacation experience in their home away from home.
Joining Carnival as a Galley Steward is the first step towards a rewarding career on-board our FUN ships!
Job Functions :
- Wash, rinse and sanitize dishes, pots, pans, and all other galley utensils.
- Operate various cleaning equipment
- Clean all kitchen equipment and machines.
- Handle and dispose of chemicals and food waste.
- Complete all other duties assigned by chefs.
- Participate in all safety drills and trainings as scheduled
Job Requirements :
- Positive attitude,
- Fluency in conversational English.
- Must be physically strong and able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs and sustain physically challenging work for up to 9 months at a time.
- Should have a desire to progress in their career