Facilities Analyst - REMOTE WORK
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Facilities Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Facilities Analyst with intermediate English to join our Facilities team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details.
It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do :
- Participate in the evaluation of facilities, preventive maintenance and other management control programs of our offices.
- Identify and process building maintenance / repair requests.
- Assist the different staff areas in special requests that may arise, such as event coordination, merchandising distribution, among others.
- Schedule and process purchases related to the office, such as stationery, supplies, merchandising, among others.
- Inform available stock levels and act accordingly.
- Manage and interact with different providers. Select and evaluate them.
- Ensure that office supplies and other kitchen areas are stocked.
- Coordinate maintenance, cleaning, security, etc.
- Contribute to the team's effort by performing related tasks.
- Help with overseas office operations.
Here’s what we are looking for :
- University student in his first years of career.
- Previous experience in similar positions is desirable.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Communication skills both written and oral.
- Proactive and decisive attitude.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!