Senior Site Reliability Engineer |LATAM| - Remote Work
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to build and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure OpenShift / Kubernetes clusters.
We will need you to approach the problem of building and maintaining production systems from a software engineering perspective with a focus on automation, and reliability.
What You’ll Do :
- Build and automate and maintain OpenShift / Kubernetes clusters.
- Create and enhance tools to make operational workflows more automated.
- Configure and maintain additional required supporting infrastructure applications.
- Monitor, respond to, and resolve Cluster and infrastructure service issues.
- Handle infrastructure and services on prem and in AWS.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in OpenShift and / or Kubernetes clusters.
- Implement metrics to measure service performance and health.
You must have :
- 5+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Deep experience with Linux Administration.
- Automation experience with Python, Bash, Salt, or equivalent.
- Knowledge installing, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting OpenShift / Kubernetes clusters.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!