Client Marketing Manager - REMOTE WORK
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Client Marketing Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Client Marketing Manager to join our team and improve the client experience and every point of contact of our prospects’ customer journey.
What You’ll Do :
- Generate and lead marketing campaigns.
- Provide original content : case studies, blog posts, infographics, videos, and white papers.
- Coordinate the look & feel consistently between our marketing materials and collaterals.
- Supervise internal and external providers to guarantee on-time and quality delivery.
- Help the sales team to improve communication with our clients and prospects.
Here’s what we are looking for :
- 5 years of proven experience in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or related field.
- 3+ years in sales enablement.
- Understanding of marketing and sales touchpoints.
- Social media savvy, and knowledge of design tools.
- Advanced English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!